What happens in an emergency?

At Home:
When you are at home you should contact your practice to access your registered dentist’s emergency arrangements. There will normally be a message with details of the out of hours cover at your practice. In the unlikely event your dentist’s emergency arrangements are not available, contact NHS Direct on 111

For private patients away from Home: (more than 15 miles from your registered dentist/practice)
If you are away from home you may see a dentist of your choice, or you may call the helpline. When you are away from home you are covered for temporary emergency treatment. You should pay for the treatment and obtain a receipt.

Helpline Numbers:
In the UK: 0800 525 631
Overseas: +44 1747 820841


Our Details

Allison Walker BDS(Wales) MFDS RCS(Edin)

7 -9 Pentrepoeth Road, Morriston,

Swansea, SA6 6AA

Tel: 01792 701440